- MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- WELLNESS @ CCB
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
- COURSE CATALOG
- GSAS POLICIES
- FELLOWSHIPS & GRANT WRITING
- DUDLEY HOUSE
The University offers a variety of services and resources to help you manage anxiety, depression, stress, crisis management, transitional issues, grief, and eating, sexual, or relationship concerns. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. We are here to help, no matter what the concern.
Visit the CCB Community website to learn more about our Wellness program and events!
- For any graduate student concerns, please contact Professor Daniel Nocera or CCB Director Elizabeth Lennox
- GSAS Student Affairs & Services
- Bureau of Student Counsel
- UHS Counseling & Mental Health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
If you've enjoyed Fruitful Wednesdays, walked over 10,000 steps to defeat your CCB rivals, ate a cucumber from Barbara's garden, or received a well-timed massage during finals, you have the CCB Wellness Committee to thank.
Have a request or compliment? Please contact Barbara Anderson.
- Harvard International Office (HIO)
- Do you plan to work in the U.S. after graduation? Consult with the HIO for guidance