Laboratory research depends on thorough investigation of potential hazards. Our CCB Safety Office provides resources and guidance to help you maintain a safe research environment:
Where to Start
- Learn the Safety Features of your Laboratory
- Take Online Safety Training and in-class trainings for biosafety, laser, or radiation safety
- Understand Emergency Procedures
- Learn about the Chemicals in your Daily Research
- Need help with safe experimental design or to assess the hazards of a substance or experiment? Contact our safety officer or Harvard Environmental Health and Safety (EHS)
We hope our resources and safety staff enable you to conduct efficient, productive, and safe experimental work in the laboratory.