All students must check-in at My.Harvard at the beginning of each term to be considered an active student and register for courses. Late check-in may be subject to a $50 late fee.
- Course Registration: students are required to take a minimum of 16 credits per term. Register here.
- Advising Hold: cleared when your advisor signs your Crimson Cart (formerly Study Card).
- Financial Hold: please contact Joe Lavin if you experience registration issues due to financial holds.
- Fall 2021: Check-in period begins on August 2nd. Students must check in by August 16th. The course registration deadline is August 26th.
- Spring 2022: Check-in period begins on TBD. Students must check in by TBD. The course registration deadline is TBD.